Reference
PA00083151
Latitude
44.761323
Longitude
-0.066905
Address
1 Moulin de la Barthe Ouest 33540 Blasimon
Construction era
14e siècle;15e siècle
Protection date
1926/04/11 : classé MH
Protection cause
Moulin : classement par décret du 11 avril 1926
Description
Rebuilt in the 14th century, the mill was under the responsibility of the Abbey of Blasimon. Designed as a strong square house, it has six floors. The fourth and fifth levels were intended for housing, while the sixth floor corresponded to the Round path above the bin. A staircase was added in the 15th century. The mill had two hydraulic wheels: a horizontal, used for the grind, and a vertical, which operated a tube battery.